Rules & Regulations
What we expect from our students for a safe and smooth sailing class!
Studio Rules and Safety Policies
- Keep your hair tied back for those who have long hair.
- Avoid short skirts and high heels for those attending classes.
- Always wear covered shoes inside the studio space.
- Students and members are responsible for leaving the studio in a clean and tidy condition.
- Clean all tools and return them to where you found them. Wipe down the workspaces and equipment after usage.
- Please be considerate of other student’s work. Do not touch or move any works that do not belong to you. If you need to move a work, please ask our staff.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within or immediately outside of Am I Addicted studio.
- All works will be fired and ready for pick up in 1~2 months time from the date of class.
- All completed works must be picked up from our studio no later than 30 days since notification for collection. We are not responsible for any work left longer than 30 days and will be discarded or sold away. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their work. For those who want their works delivered, students may use delivery services such as grab to do so.
- Please be respectful of the instructors and staff at our studio. We do not tolerate inappropriate behavior and have every right to reject anyone who is hostile or rude in our environment.
Let’s make this a fun and enjoyable experience for all of us! :) See you very soon~